Monday, October 21, 2013

Cleanse Day 1

Day 1 of the cleanse is underway! I happened to have scheduled a vacation day for today, it was unplanned, but worked out so well! I had time to get everything together this morning and even worked out to Can You 24!

First thing after waking up, I took my weight, measurements, and the dreaded before pictures. Ick. This was motivation for me to eat and workout today. Nothing like seeing all of your fat rolls on film your Pre-Challenge body to get you going.

I woke up and had a Spark. I tried the Mandarin time this morning, which I haven't had before. It was delicious. :) I took my Catalyst with my Spark. If you haven't tried Catalyst, it's FANTASTIC. It's packed with protein to give you energy and is designed so that you're feeding your muscle and not your fat. 

Annnd the dreaded fiber drink. I have been told lots of horror stories about the citrus fiber drink. Maybe I'm not that picky, but I did not think it was too bad. The texture is rough, but the flavor didn't really bother me. I put 8 oz of water in my blender bottle, added the packet of fiber, shook it up, and drank it IMMEDIATELY. If you don't drink immediately, it will get thick. Like, oatmeal thick, y'all. Drink it quickly - seriously. Then immediately follow with a glass of water. 

(Sorry for the annoying picture arrangement - I'm just figuring out this tool and it is not agreeing with me on how things should look so far.)

For breakfast, I had 2 eggs, an apple and a serving of whole grain rice. Of course I took, my OmegaPlex, I take 2 with every meal. It's so awesome for your hair, skin, and nails. It's important while you're cleansing because you need to replace the bad fats with the good fats that OmegaPlex will give you.


After breakfast, I did the Can You 24 DVD. I really liked it. There are 3 levels of intensity for each workout. I have not worked out in quite a while and I didn't die, but I did feel the burn. I like that it's short, you don't need any special equipment, and it's super easy to follow along. I'm going to do this at least 5 days a week while I'm on the Challenge. 



I also had a handful of almonds for a snack and have been working on my water intake. 

It's almost lunchtime, so I'm going to have my Catalyst and Spark. More later!

Try out the Can You 24 DVD or the 24 Day Challenge Bundle here


No comments:

Post a Comment