Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Back to It...

I have had an extremely difficult couple of weeks in my personal life. I fell off the face of the earth got derailed a little, but I am BACK. Sometimes all you can do is get back to normal, even if you don't feel like it. 

I have been doing the Can You 24 DVDs pretty regularly (but not my promised 5 days / week). I still love it. By the time I'm realizing how hard it is, I am DONE with my whole workout. Love love love. I can't wait for the second one, which is coming out soon!

Anyways, life is good in Challenge-Land. Hubs and I have been doing it for a couple of weeks (I took some days off of cleanse products). He is down 11 pounds and I'm down 10! YIPPEE! My clothes are loose and I am feeling fantastic!

We had white chicken chili tonight. Which is craze-amaze. One of my favorite things to eat, cleansing or not, and super quick and easy! Recipe to follow :)

Sorry I've been so awful about posting.
I. Will. Be. Better.

Here's what we do for turkey burgers. We love them and I pretty much sub with whatever we have in the fridge each time. This time we had awesome fresh cilantro from the asian market, so of course, I used insane amounts of it.


- Half large zuchinni
- 2 carrots
- 1 pound 93% + Lean Turkey
- 2 tomatoes
- garlic
- Onion


1. Shred all of your veggies except tomatoes. (I used my handy dandy shredder that I bought at Aldi for 6 bucks.) For the tomatoes, cube them into small pieces.
2. Cook veggies until tender. I use coconut oil to cook them, i use a very light coating on the pan. 
3. Season. Ground turkey is pretty bland to me. I used lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper this time around. You can use your favorites.
4. Add raw meat to cooked veggies, combine with your hands into patties and put into a pan. 
5. Cook until meat is done.

We eat these bunless. If you're cleansing and have room for a carb, you can add a whole grain bun. These are yummy, fast, and so easy to tailor to what you have in your fridge!






No comments:

Post a Comment