Friday, November 22, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake YUM

I'm not usually a huge fan of chocolate. Or peanut butter. But I LOVE this shake. I've had one 2 days in a row. :) A well balanced meal in a blender, what more can you ask for?


I used my immersion blender. We live in a small 1BR apartment right now and we don't have much space in the kitchen. A lot of our stuff is in storage. The full size blender did not make the cut to the apartment. But the immersion blender works just as well if not better in some situations.

Hubby also picked up a different kind of peanut butter. Like I said, I'm not a big PB fan, but the only ingredient in this is peanuts. It's very chunky and natural. It worked great for my shake.

Also, I'm kind of addicted to this raw honey. I got it from Whole Foods and it's yummy!


Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake

- 4 oz of water
- a handful of ice cubes (8-10)
- heaping teaspoon of peanut butter
- teaspoon of honey (optional)
- AdvoCare Chocolate Meal Replacement shake

Add ingredients in this order (it will mix more easily). Water, ice cubes, meal replacement, peanut butter, honey. Blend until smooth.

This makes a wonderful breakfast. It's creamy and delicious.




1 comment:

  1. I make one similar, but with PB2 powder! Delicious and saves calories :)

    ReplyDelete